FabulousPromDress - Good experience!

I had a good experience with this website but this is the only review website I could find so I am going to share it here anyways.I ordered a dress from fabuluouspromgirl.com for my senior prom.

I got it costumed sized. The dress did not look like the one in the picture, because the color in the picture seemed dark blue but the description said purple. However, I received a purple dress, like i expected. The measurements were perfect and the dress fit well with my body.

In the beginning I was a little shocked because the dress did not fit me like it fitted the model in the picture (which was super tight), but then I remembered that she is probably a size zero and also tall. The material was satin and a little thick, but it did not keep me hot at all. The jewls, however, were different from the picture, but they were still gorgeous. The only thing I did not like is that at my hips, on one side the dress was a little tiny bit bigger than the other, but when I ironed it, it looked fine.

The dress came the same day they said it would.

Everyone loved it!!I am satisfied with my purchase.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 28, 2015 #937950 Muskegon, Michigan

Fabuloudspromgirl.com and fabulouspromdress.com are two different sites maybe that's why you had a good experience

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to FabulousPromDress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about FabulousPromDress.
Filing a new complaint about