I had a good experience with this website but this is the only review website I could find so I am going to share it here anyways.I ordered a dress from fabuluouspromgirl.com for my senior prom.
I got it costumed sized. The dress did not look like the one in the picture, because the color in the picture seemed dark blue but the description said purple. However, I received a purple dress, like i expected. The measurements were perfect and the dress fit well with my body.
In the beginning I was a little shocked because the dress did not fit me like it fitted the model in the picture (which was super tight), but then I remembered that she is probably a size zero and also tall. The material was satin and a little thick, but it did not keep me hot at all. The jewls, however, were different from the picture, but they were still gorgeous. The only thing I did not like is that at my hips, on one side the dress was a little tiny bit bigger than the other, but when I ironed it, it looked fine.
The dress came the same day they said it would.
Everyone loved it!!I am satisfied with my purchase.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Prom Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."