1.2K views

I had a good experience with this website but this is the only review website I could find so I am going to share it here anyways.I ordered a dress from fabuluouspromgirl.com for my senior prom.

I got it costumed sized. The dress did not look like the one in the picture, because the color in the picture seemed dark blue but the description said purple. However, I received a purple dress, like i expected. The measurements were perfect and the dress fit well with my body.

In the beginning I was a little shocked because the dress did not fit me like it fitted the model in the picture (which was super tight), but then I remembered that she is probably a size zero and also tall. The material was satin and a little thick, but it did not keep me hot at all. The jewls, however, were different from the picture, but they were still gorgeous. The only thing I did not like is that at my hips, on one side the dress was a little tiny bit bigger than the other, but when I ironed it, it looked fine.

The dress came the same day they said it would.

Everyone loved it!!I am satisfied with my purchase.

Had an Experience with FabulousPromDress?

Comments

Muskegon, Michigan, United States #937950

Fabuloudspromgirl.com and fabulouspromdress.com are two different sites maybe that's why you had a good experience