The prom dress I ordered was not the same as pictured on their website.The dress I received was of poor quality and craftmanship.
It looked like a child had made it. I feel they are selling knockoffs and not telling the consumer. The dress was made in China and was nothing like what was on the website. Their return policy is also a problem, will only refund 20-50% of purchase price after you return the item at your cost.
I paid extra for a custom fit and the dress still didn't fit properly. Beading on dress was wrong and falling off. I wasted $200 on this dress and had to purchase another dress. Luckily, we found the right dress at a wedding store but had to spend $450.
Lesson learned, I won't ever purchase from the internet.In the pictures below the first dress was the picture on the website,the next 3 pictures are of the dress I received and the last picture is of the dress we bought for $450 which is exactly like the picture from the website.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "In November 2013, All My Sons (Little Rock) came to move my household items 3.75 miles to my new house. The charge for this service was $1,628.42. During..."
- "My husband bought Rexall inserts in his work boots,working in SC heat.These pictures are from his feet after wearing the inserts for about three weeks.Not realizing it was from inserts..."
- " Due to the absolute heinous remarks made my Jordan Philbeck and Kelly Owens on a LIVE Facebook video I am leaving Younique! I will never recommend Younique to any of..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."