The prom dress I ordered was not the same as pictured on their website.The dress I received was of poor quality and craftmanship.
It looked like a child had made it. I feel they are selling knockoffs and not telling the consumer. The dress was made in China and was nothing like what was on the website. Their return policy is also a problem, will only refund 20-50% of purchase price after you return the item at your cost.
I paid extra for a custom fit and the dress still didn't fit properly. Beading on dress was wrong and falling off. I wasted $200 on this dress and had to purchase another dress. Luckily, we found the right dress at a wedding store but had to spend $450.
Lesson learned, I won't ever purchase from the internet.In the pictures below the first dress was the picture on the website,the next 3 pictures are of the dress I received and the last picture is of the dress we bought for $450 which is exactly like the picture from the website.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "HomEq took my money in escrow and gave it to a crooked contractor who didn't do any work at all. Every time I call HomeEq they give me the run..."
- " Due to the absolute heinous remarks made my Jordan Philbeck and Kelly Owens on a LIVE Facebook video I am leaving Younique! I will never recommend Younique to any of..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."