FabulousPromDress - Nothing Like the Picture!

8 of 25 FabulousPromDress reviews

I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected.I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces.

The picture was beautiful, the dress I received was a monstrosity! It was a sweet heart and yet the bust came to my collar-bone. The sleeves wouldn't stay up and they were too tight. I could have used the mesh on the dress as a fully functional mosquito net.

Every time i tried to email them they just kept asking what was wrong with the dress. I spent $145 for nothing.

Do not order from them!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Original pictures
  • What I disliked
    • Dress is not like the picture

Reason of review:
Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #591165 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with FabulousPromDress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 2 No 2
Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
8 of 25 FabulousPromDress reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
ana232

Jul 14, 2015 #1007479

I think it still look good on you without showing your goodies.

2 1 Reply
Iggyb2

May 10, 2015 #982382

There is almost 1 1/2 - 2 " of additional fabric to the top of the bust line. Too much fabric.

5 0 Reply
FappityFapFap

Feb 08, 2015 #942950 Dickson, Tennessee, United States

I saw your photo and I was so excited I came much sooner than I exoected, too.
Nice rack. Congratulations to the lucky man who gets to spurt all over that luscious pair.

2 41 Reply

Feb 18, 2015 #947338

If there was a way to report the comment and not the whole post, I would. You're disgusting and this is ridiculous.

18 0 Reply

May 03, 2015 #979462

Some juveniles have brains that never develop enough to work above that of caveman level; is it common in your clan for family members to intermarry? You might want to learn how to pick your obviously sub-human face far enough out of the gutter to see how modern society functions; particularly watch out for women with 5-inch stiletto heels who know exactly what to do with boys like you-and no, it has nothing to do with what your filthy mind has instantly pulled up, more along the lines of culling you from the gene pool for good.

12 1 Reply

May 04, 2015 #979631

Thank you so much. I can't stand disgusting pigs like that guy.

6 0 Reply
Iggyb2

May 10, 2015 #982380

What kind of man are you? Obviously a very lonely pathetic man. Gross. Hopefully you'll never have children because no girl deserves to have to call you dad. Ick.

7 0 Reply

Feb 06, 2015 #942200 Dayton, Ohio, United States

Yeah the neckline is too high but that's actually a closer copy than a lot of the dresses I've seen from these online sites.

4 1 Reply

Feb 18, 2015 #947337

I was thinking the very same thing. The neckline is higher than it should be, but it's MUCH closer than any I've ever seen.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to FabulousPromDress. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about FabulousPromDress.
Filing a new complaint about
×