FabulousPromDress - Nothing Like the Picture!

I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected.I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces.

The picture was beautiful, the dress I received was a monstrosity! It was a sweet heart and yet the bust came to my collar-bone. The sleeves wouldn't stay up and they were too tight. I could have used the mesh on the dress as a fully functional mosquito net.

Every time i tried to email them they just kept asking what was wrong with the dress. I spent $145 for nothing.

Do not order from them!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Original pictures
  • What I disliked
    • Dress is not like the picture

Reason of review:
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #591165 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with FabulousPromDress? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 2 No 2
Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 14, 2015 #1007479

I think it still look good on you without showing your goodies.

2 1 Reply

May 10, 2015 #982382

There is almost 1 1/2 - 2 " of additional fabric to the top of the bust line. Too much fabric.

5 0 Reply

Feb 08, 2015 #942950 Dickson, Tennessee

I saw your photo and I was so excited I came much sooner than I exoected, too.
Nice rack. Congratulations to the lucky man who gets to spurt all over that luscious pair.

2 39 Reply

Feb 18, 2015 #947338

If there was a way to report the comment and not the whole post, I would. You're disgusting and this is ridiculous.

17 0 Reply

May 03, 2015 #979462

Some juveniles have brains that never develop enough to work above that of caveman level; is it common in your clan for family members to intermarry? You might want to learn how to pick your obviously sub-human face far enough out of the gutter to see how modern society functions; particularly watch out for women with 5-inch stiletto heels who know exactly what to do with boys like you-and no, it has nothing to do with what your filthy mind has instantly pulled up, more along the lines of culling you from the gene pool for good.

11 1 Reply

May 04, 2015 #979631

Thank you so much. I can't stand disgusting pigs like that guy.

5 0 Reply

May 10, 2015 #982380

What kind of man are you? Obviously a very lonely pathetic man. Gross. Hopefully you'll never have children because no girl deserves to have to call you dad. Ick.

6 0 Reply

Feb 06, 2015 #942200 Dayton, Ohio

Yeah the neckline is too high but that's actually a closer copy than a lot of the dresses I've seen from these online sites.

4 1 Reply

Feb 18, 2015 #947337

I was thinking the very same thing. The neckline is higher than it should be, but it's MUCH closer than any I've ever seen.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.