Flomaton, Alabama
2.9K views
Featured 100% full Not resolved
3.0

I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected.I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces.

The picture was beautiful, the dress I received was a monstrosity! It was a sweet heart and yet the bust came to my collar-bone. The sleeves wouldn't stay up and they were too tight. I could have used the mesh on the dress as a fully functional mosquito net.

Every time i tried to email them they just kept asking what was wrong with the dress. I spent $145 for nothing.

Do not order from them!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $166. The author is overall dissatisfied with FabulousPromDress and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about dress from FabulousPromDress was dress is not like the picture , but reviewer liked original pictures. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FabulousPromDress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare FabulousPromDress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with FabulousPromDress?

Comments

ana232

I think it still look good on you without showing your goodies.

Iggyb2

There is almost 1 1/2 - 2 " of additional fabric to the top of the bust line. Too much fabric.

Dickson, Tennessee, United States #942950

I saw your photo and I was so excited I came much sooner than I exoected, too.

Nice rack. Congratulations to the lucky man who gets to spurt all over that luscious pair.

to FappityFapFap #947338

If there was a way to report the comment and not the whole post, I would. You're disgusting and this is ridiculous.

to FappityFapFap #979462

Some juveniles have brains that never develop enough to work above that of caveman level; is it common in your clan for family members to intermarry? You might want to learn how to pick your obviously sub-human face far enough out of the gutter to see how modern society functions; particularly watch out for women with 5-inch stiletto heels who know exactly what to do with boys like you-and no, it has nothing to do with what your filthy mind has instantly pulled up, more along the lines of culling you from the gene pool for good.

to Anonymous #979631

Thank you so much. I can't stand disgusting pigs like that guy.

Iggyb2
to FappityFapFap #982380

What kind of man are you?Obviously a very lonely pathetic man.

Gross.

Hopefully you'll never have children because no girl deserves to have to call you dad.Ick.

Dayton, Ohio, United States #942200

Yeah the neckline is too high but that's actually a closer copy than a lot of the dresses I've seen from these online sites.

to Anonymous #947337

I was thinking the very same thing. The neckline is higher than it should be, but it's MUCH closer than any I've ever seen.