FabulousPromDress - Terrible customer service
Update added by user Jun 27, 2013
As of today June 27, 2013 they are saying there inspectors said the dress is in perfect condition! They offered me half my money back, by doing that they know the dress is not wearable. Need to take more action
Original review posted by user Jun 13, 2013
I purchased a prom gown for my daughter.I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations.
When I got the dress it was uneven. The zipper was crooked on the side, all the fabric was bunched in the front and did not lie flat on her stomach. There also wa a black mark on the side if the dress. I emailed them and they said they would give me $15.00 for the problem.
I thought they were crazy. You can NOT wear this dress. I mailed it back on 5/18/13 and when I tracked the dress it said they got it on 5/28/13.
Today is 6/13/13 and their saying they don't have the dress.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Prom Gown Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."