FabulousPromDress - Terrible customer service
Update added by user Jun 27, 2013
As of today June 27, 2013 they are saying there inspectors said the dress is in perfect condition! They offered me half my money back, by doing that they know the dress is not wearable. Need to take more action
Original review posted by user Jun 13, 2013
I purchased a prom gown for my daughter.I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations.
When I got the dress it was uneven. The zipper was crooked on the side, all the fabric was bunched in the front and did not lie flat on her stomach. There also wa a black mark on the side if the dress. I emailed them and they said they would give me $15.00 for the problem.
I thought they were crazy. You can NOT wear this dress. I mailed it back on 5/18/13 and when I tracked the dress it said they got it on 5/28/13.
Today is 6/13/13 and their saying they don't have the dress.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Prom Gown Dress
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "Extremely disappointed with Jerome's oops proof! Can not believe they way they handle their customers. I purchased a dinning table set and when you file a claim only..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."